PC Master Race
PC Master Race is the collective term used by script kiddies and n00bs to describe how their 5 year old laptop is somehow better than anyone who ever played a Xbox. These people care way too much about what other people do.
- Intel processor. No one uses AMD, unless they are poor. Unlike the PC Master Race folk, who mooch off their parent's credit card.
- Lack of nuance. PC Master Race folk believe using a term popularized by Hitler is appropriate to describe their computers.
- A knowledge of computers comparable to the top minds at Microsoft. You have to gain this knowledge in ten minutes on Google however.
- A fetish for everything Valve related.
- You must trash at least one Mac user a day.