Men's rights activism
In theory it claims to be about equality stating that feminism is a front for misandry.  In practise, however, MRAs direct misogyny and anger at women and feminists, manifesting as slut shaming , verbal and physical abuse, and everyday sexism.  Some factions of the MRA community even enforce traditional gender roles, that men should be masculine and women should be feminine. 
The MRA movement has its roots from the men's liberation movement. The original movement was split into two factions: One that challenges the patriarchal restraints imposed on men in society, and another formed philosophically from masculism.  The second faction is what grew into the MRAs in its current form.
The internet is partly responsible for the current incarnation of MRAs. Instead of focusing on inequality, most modern day MRAs believe the origin of their issues is women and the feminism movement.  Popular areas for MRAs to gather are certain areas of 4chan and Reddit, specifically the subreddit known as "The Red Pill".
- Guy Talk: How Men’s Rights Activists Get Feminism Wrong, by Hugo Schwyzer
- “Women are Privileged Too”, by Armondikov
- You Literally Won’t Believe These Mind-Blowing Simple Statistics… And How Wrong People Are About Them, by Armondikov
- Men's rights movement at RationalWiki
- Correlation vs causation, by Manfeels Park
- "Women are sluts if they sleep around, men are not. This fact is due to biological differences between men and women. http://www.returnofkings.com/about
- He was a Men’s Rightser before Men’s Rights was cool. (Note: Men’s Rights has never been cool.), from We Hunted The Mammoth. Originally posted to the subreddit /r/TheBluePill by smileybird.
- "8. Socialism, feminism, and cultural Marxism cause societies to decline because they destroy the family unit, decrease the fertility rate, and require large entitlements that impoverish the state." http://www.returnofkings.com/about